Behind the Music
Winners of the 2023 band contests at Both the 50th Annual Telluride Bluegrass and the 51st Annual Rockygrass Festivals, The Fretliners are a powerhouse progressive bluegrass quartet born around a single microphone in a barn in the Rocky Mountains. Influenced by a multitude of genres and steeped in that High Lonesome sound, they machete through the bluegrass and newgrass jungle leaving new pathways and possibilities in their wake.
Consisting of Tom Knowlton on guitar, Taylor Shuck on upright bass, Dan Andree on fiddle, and Sam Parks on mandolin — these prolific pickers and singers have fluent musical conversations that invite their audience into the dialogue. Expect hard-driving energy, exhilarating solos, soaring vocals, and captivating lyrical stories. Buckle up, because The Fretliners show is sure to take you for a ride you won’t soon forget!
Dreaming of the Dawn - The Fretliners
Suitcases and Heartaches - The Fretliners
Bluebird - The Fretliners
- Sat, Jan 13Public House in Crested ButteJan 13, 2024, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PMPublic House in Crested Butte, 202 Elk Ave, Crested Butte, CO 81224, USA
- Sun, Jan 14Public House in Crested ButteJan 14, 2024, 9:00 PM – 11:00 PMPublic House in Crested Butte, 202 Elk Ave, Crested Butte, CO 81224, USA
- Fri, Jan 19Basin Park Hotel | Eureka Springs, ARJan 19, 2024, 10:30 PM – Jan 20, 2024, 12:00 AMBasin Park Hotel | Eureka Springs, AR, 12 Spring St, Eureka Springs, AR 72632, USA
- Sat, Feb 03Warren Station Center for the ArtsFeb 03, 2024, 8:15 PMWarren Station Center for the Arts, 164 Ida Belle Dr, Keystone, CO 80435, USA
- Sat, Feb 17Delta by Marriott in NorthglennFeb 17, 2024, 1:00 PM – Feb 18, 2024, 4:45 PMDelta by Marriott in Northglenn, 10 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233, USA
- Sun, Mar 03Steamboat Resort’s Upper Knoll LotMar 03, 2024, 7:00 PMSteamboat Resort’s Upper Knoll Lot, 2200 Mt Werner Cir, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487, USA